Thinking of applying for a Standard Chartered Credit Card? Then you have reached the right article. In this article, we have discussed the 5 benefits of having a Standard Chartered Credit Card.
Before you apply for a credit card, you need to understand how important it is to get the right credit card. First and foremost you need to identify your needs and spending habits and then compare the credit cards in order to find the right credit card that matches your requirements. On this basis, once you have chosen the best Standard Chartered credit card for yourself then proceed with the application. It is easy to apply for a standard chartered credit card online as well as offline. To answer whether it is the right decision of taking this bank’s credit card then keep reading to know the benefits of a Standard Chartered Credit Card.
- Welcome benefits: On joining the Standard Chartered card membership, the bank offers you the welcome benefits. These benefits can either be reward points/cash back, gift vouchers, subscriptions to various platforms, movie tickets, etc. However, these benefits differ from credit card to credit card.
- Reward Rate: Whenever you use your Standard Chartered Credit Card you get to earn reward points, cashbacks, travel points, etc. You must be aware of your credit card’s rewards program so that you can earn the rewards easily. The rewards can be less or more on different spending categories. For instance, Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card allows you to earn 5 reward points on every Rs. 150 spent on dining and fuel transactions whereas on all other categories you earn 1 reward point. Likewise, the rewards program also differs from credit card to credit card.
- Travel Benefits: The Standard Chartered Bank offers travel benefits as well on its credit cards in order to cater to the needs of travel lovers. Under the travel benefits you get to enjoy complimentary airport lounge access, offers and discounts on flights/hotels booking, complimentary spas, travel insurance, and many more other travel benefits.
- Milestone Benefits: The bank also rewards you when you reach a spending limit this is typically known as a milestone benefit. Under this benefit, you can get bonus reward points/cashbacks, complimentary flight tickets, gift vouchers, memberships, etc. The milestone benefits also differ from credit card to credit card.
- Other Benefits: Apart from the above benefits, you also get to enjoy some other benefits like a 1% fuel surcharge waiver, low foreign markup fee, low-interest rates, free add-on credit cards, spend-based waiver, and zero liability protection, and so on. the bank also provides you with several bill payment channels that you can refer from the official website of Standard Chartered Bank. You will never be disappointed with the Standard Chartered credit cards.
To conclude, we hope that your head must have got cleared till now. On taking a Standard Chartered you get to enjoy the above-mentioned benefits. To keep enjoying these benefits and maximize them you need to use your credit card wisely. Keep the credit card dues clear and maintain a low credit utilization ratio and you will be good to go.